Reliable fully licenced plumber, with over 30 years’ experience, can solve just about every plumbing problem. From leaking taps, burst pipes, blocked toilets to complete bathroom/kitchen renovation.
• Leaking around the handle
• Noisy or cause water hammer
1. JUMPER WASHER TAPS
These taps have a washer inside that over time wear out, causing the tap to drip. Washers can be replaced, along with the o-rings and the spindles can be lubricated to make them open all the way up and work like new.
2. MIXER TAPS
They have a single lever on them that control both the hot and cold water. Instead of washers, these taps are slightly more complex, comprising of a series of parts that are all designed to work in unison.
3. HALF TURN & QUARTER TURN TAPS
As their names suggest, these taps control water flow when rotated either 90, or 180 degrees. They have a series of seals that over time wear out, resulting in dripping, or leaking. Again, these taps can be repaired, or replaced, depending on make and model.
4. SENSOR TAPS
Sensor taps operate by allowing motion to signal water flow. You’ll commonly see these in restaurants and bars, however they’re becoming very popular in homes as they’re very hygienic due to dirty hands not having to come in contact with the tap in order to deliver water.
These taps have an electrical component to them and can often be somewhat more complicated to repair than the other types.
• Water constantly running into the bowl.
• Cisterns not filling fast enough.
• Toilets not flushing correctly.
• Cisterns that are noisy when filling.
• Water dripping onto the floor from the cistern.
• Water dripping onto the floor when flushed.
• Water leaking from under the toilet.
Like most plumbing issues, knowing what to look for is the key to repairing the issue.
BURST & LEAKING PIPES
Water leaks can become serious if they’re not attended to. They can be gradual, however acting on the smallest sign, you can prevent flooding to your home or business.
Knowing where to look is key and having the right equipment allows us to detect water, locate temperature irregularities and resolve the issues.
• Dampness, or discolouration of carpet (especially in areas near bathrooms, laundries and kitchens).
• Discolouration, or strange marks appearing on ceilings.
• Damp and musky smells.
• Signs of water anywhere (including light fittings in ceilings).
• Flaky, or scaly paint.
• Poor water pressure.
• Hissing sounds behind walls
HOT WATER HEATERS
• No hot water!
• Running out of hot water
• Excessive hot water bills
• Water comes out dirty
• Leaking tank, lack of pressure
• Need a new hot water heater
• Repair or service hot water heater
Drain blockages are one of the worst plumbing issues, minor or major. Cleaning blockages in the drainage system is not the easiest task.
• Building structural damage
• Damage to carpets and floorboards
• Damaged furniture and appliances
• Irreparable drain damage
• Fully licensed & compliant
• Fully insured
• Highly experienced
• Offer compliance documentation on completion
• Common Application
• Gas really is an incredible fuel source and in domestic scenarios, gas is frequently available for many common uses.
ROOF & GUTTER LEAKS
• Blocked gutters
• Leaky roofs and gutters
• Lack of proper roof and gutter maintenance
• Normal wear and tear of roof and gutter